Head of PR & Marketing
Job Title: Head of PR & Marketing
Salary: £65k - £75k per annum plus bonus
Location: London SE11 6NQ
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 28 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays), Company Uniform, Canteen, Onsite Gym and Free personal training sessions, company massage , summer boat party, Christmas light switch on party and Christmas party!
The Pimlico Group are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion & development, we currently have a vacancy for a Head of PR & Marketing to join our team based in our Central London Head Office.
We are now looking for motivated, practical people to join our friendly, highly professional PR & Marketing team
- Overseeing & delegating PR & Marketing across all campaigns including direct marketing, promotions, print collateral, digital marketing and PR activities.
- Strong knowledge of the role of PR within a comms strategy and the PR process
- Manage photo shoots and filming for marketing and PR purposes.
- Lead our PR and Events from developing the strategy through to execution and evaluation
- Always working towards brand to help promote our values and vision.
- Maintaining and overseeing all social media and monthly in-house magazine and uploading recruitment adverts, Internal Progression stories & Company Reviews, with a knack for using social media and current events to showcase Pimlico’s unique culture
- Co-ordinate invite lists and RSVPs for special events
- All Media / PR enquires.
- Experience managing a website and content on that website
- The ability to manage distributed teams to run projects
- Experience working and managing to a set budget
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- 10 Years’ experience in marketing and PR
- Contacts in the media and wider industries
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience running events
- Solid writing skills
- Excellent editing and presentation skills.
- Experience managing a budget
- Team player
- Sociable and outgoing yet professional in speaking with clients, guests, press and business contacts.
- Knowledge of computer applications is essential, including Microsoft Office & Excel
The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for The Pimlico Group.
Apply for Head of PR & Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly