CRM/Digital Project Manager (creative agency experience essential!)
Our client is an award-winning truly integrated agency based in Central London and they are on the hunt for a permanent CRM Project Manager.
The agency delivers all CRM outbound projects for a major automotive client and 21 local markets.They have recently migrated to a new CRM system (Adobe Campaign) and are working with global experts in Europe to operate and develop the system. They are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the timings, status and deliverables of all CRM outbound projects and support the team in meetings with clients, external suppliers, technical teams and internal agency teams. It is essential that you are confident and well used to working with creative, data/campaign management, technical, design, and planning teams as well as external partners and clients. Experience in simultaneous delivery of multiple CRM and email campaigns required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working closely alongside the CRM Account Manager to manage the successful deployment of all central CRM campaigns to 21 European markets.
- Working closely alongside the Account Director to project manage platform development for CRM campaigns.
- Demonstrate forward planning and the ability to balance workload and proactively implement solutions.
- Ensure that clear briefs and scopes are in place for all workstreams
- Create/maintain project and resource plans and keep internal & external stakeholders aligned to meet agreed schedules
- Work alongside the wider agency team on CRM projects.
- Co-ordinate feedback, deliver requests and maintain status reports. Identify and communicate risks proactively.
- Demonstrate an understanding of client structure and technical infrastructure.
- Support client meetings.
- Understand European email design guidelines.
- Oversee and liaise with suppliers to ensure that their work is produced on time, within budget and that it achieves the original brief.
- Experienced in working in a multicultural team, and being able to clarify different cultural points of view.
The ideal candidate:
You must have solid hands on experience of Digital Project Management from an agency environment. It is essential that you are comfortable working with clients, external suppliers, technical teams and internal agency teams. You also need to have excellent Project Management skills (a level of technical understanding – particularly with regards to CRM & web would be desirable). Experience with European-wide projects if preferable, but not mandatory.
- Solid experience in a Project Management role, ideally involving international coordination.
- Waterfall project management experience essential (Agile experience would be of benefit)
- Computer literate – strong knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel software applications are a must.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritise etc. is crucial. Calm and collected when working to deadlines.
- Experience of project management tools – MS Project (or similar), JIRA (or similar) etc and willing to pick up and learn new tools/technologies as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Knowledge of foreign language would be clearly a bonus given the nature of the role.
- Excellent English (both excellent oral and literacy skills) is a mandatory.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV today!
Apply for CRM/Digital Project Manager (creative agency experience essential!)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly