Account Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Looking to progress in your marketing career? We have an excellent Account Manager role with an agency who have been voted one of the fastest growing tech agencies in the UK. They deserve the title, having expanded in their more technical teams lately and looking to continue this with their account handling teams also.
This Account Manager role will be focusing on a client you’ll definitely know, a household name across the UK and beyond in telecoms, TV and broadband. If the idea of working on large-scale email marketing campaigns for a well-established brand sounds good to you, we want to know.
As Account Manager you’ll be working on a variety of responsive emails, ensuring data is segmented well, the messages are on-brand and brief, and are delivered to give the best results. This agency are experts within email and are looking for a great Account Manager to bolster this team with.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
- Carrying out data segmentation
- Working alongside production, development, automation and various other teams within the agency
- Keeping on top of campaign progress, updating clients
- Handling A/B testing
- Working on post-campaign analysis, using metrics such as CTR, OR, DR and more
Below is a few things they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Strong understanding of how to utilise data and email marketing for clients
- Agency experience preferable
If you think you’re the Account Manager we are looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW851b when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly