Marketing Manager - Advertising/Marketing/Branding Agency
Independent, award winning branding agency of 80 who work with some of the World's leading retailers and brands. Based in trendy offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The Marketing Manager will line manage a digital marketing assistant and report into the Director of Marketing & Business Development.
It will be your responsibility to manage the agency's day to day marketing and PR activities, which includes producing marketing collateral, maximising PR opportunities, event management, drafting award submissions, overseeing content for social media and maintaining brand consistency. This is a highly visible role with the agency and you'' work closely with the senior management across the business.
- Line manage Marketing Assistant.
- Plan and implement the agency's marketing communications programme including the budget, supporting agency's brand/profile
- Create and deliver content and digital channel strategy.
- Oversee marketing communications activity, such as monthly newsletter, annual brochure, website, blog posts, opinion pieces, press responses.
- Manage website and monitor content/results
- Maintain high profile relationships with PR industry press and media/business press.
- Attend industry events.
I'm looking for creative, highly motivated in-house agency Marketing Manager. You will have previous experience of a mid-level Marketing & PR role within the creative industry. You'll be adept at implementing PR, marketing and digital marketing strategies. You'll be a strong communicator - able to converse with senior stakeholders and have the ability to write and develop marketing material. You'll also have the ability to manage, mentor and develop a Marketing Assistant.
This is a high profile role within the agency and you'll be given lots of autonomy to really make your mark. Please press the 'Apply Now' button.