UX/UI Designer - Branding and Communications Agency - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
An integrated branding and communications agency is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join their expanding team! They work with FTSE 100/250 clients to deliver best in class communications across print and online. Their digital team has successfully gone through a period of rapid expansion and is now looking for a new team member to help develop their creative capabilities.
UX/UI Designer - Your role
The UX/UI Designer will be a self motivated individual who can lead digital projects; support pitches/workshops, and deliver beautiful final executions. Although you will have the full support of the digital team on all projects, you will be someone who can take ownership over solutions and have the autonomy to direct projects as you see fit.
UX/UI Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Recognising creative solutions from rough ideas and articulating them clearly; selling ideas internally and externally
* Create intuitive UI solutions that combine carefully thought-through interaction design with a simple UI
* Support the UX research and design of all digital concepts, from initial research through to wire-framing/prototyping.
* Implementing approved designs as well as client amendments
* Design and build engaging and beautiful animations for digital applications
* Creating presentations & mock ups
UX/UI Designer - Your Skills
* A minimum of 3 years experience in UX/UI, with a focus on creative flair and digital design.
* Experience in animation tools such as After Effects
* Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software including Sketch (or equivalent) and Adobe CC
* A strong portfolio of digital design and UI
* Experience in a digital/creative agency environment is a big plus
In return you'll have the opportunity to work as part of a passionate and driven digital team that fosters collaboration and creative control. You will be working with global brands and have the opportunity to diversify your skill-set across a range of industry sectors. You will receive a competitive salary and a host of additional benefits.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire
Apply for UX/UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly