This global and award-winning agency in central London is looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This agency works with some of the biggest most exciting FMCG clients and are looking for someone to support the team in the fast-paced delivery of their creative design projects through their studio.
You will ensure the work is delivered on time, to brief and most importantly to budget. You’ll work closely with all parts of the business including strategy and insight, design, artwork and digital to provide seamless project management support across a range of projects.
Establishing a good understanding of the clients’ businesses, markets and products using insights
will be essential. You will use insights to interpret and communicate client briefs and book the right amount of studio time to get the job done. Keeping clients happy is an integral part of the role, which will mean providing contact reports throughout the project in line with the client's requested timeline and importantly building great working relationships.
- Organise briefing sessions and personally lead meetings on smaller projects.
- Participate in the creation of the “Project Story”, ensuring you are sharing a thoughtful, well interrogated and actionable brief.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and on brief, working collaboratively with the project team from strategy through to final delivery.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders throughout the life of the project to ensure it stays on track and ultimately achieves success.
- Plan key stages of projects and prepare critical time paths to ensure work is delivered on time.
- Work alongside the design team to ensure the creative solution meets the client brief.
- Work on the financial management of individual projects, owning project deliverables, creating initial estimates and proposals in conjunction with the Account Director or Client Partner.
- Continue with the ongoing collection of data following launches in order to identify potential design effectiveness entries.
- Attend client meetings, presentations and internal meetings to accurately record discussions, creating clear action points.
- Attend weekly planning and forecasting meetings.
- Organise review meetings, capturing work through wash-ups and case studies.
- Work with the Marketing team on PR and new business opportunities - collating information for proposals and RFIs.
- Arrange photo shoots and photography for projects, assist with the audits and visit retail outlets to obtain competitor samples.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an agency environment
- Experience working within a branding agency/ consultancy especially with FMCG clients on packaging projects would be a huge advantage!
- A good networker
- Love and have a passion for design and brands
- Be innovative and a great idea generator
- Have strong financial management and commercial acumen
- Be organised and a proactive self-starter
- Have a keen eye for detail
We’re looking for an individual with experience of project and account management in a brand consultancy or similar environment. You will be part of an independent award-winning global design agency, learning from colleagues as you develop your career. You’ll also have a dedicated Line Manager to ensure you achieve your career aspirations, so if this role sounds like a great next step for you …
Then please apply with your CV in order to be considered for the role.