Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a savvy Social Media Manager with a passion and track record for developing and implementing creative strategy across all major channels.
You will be given the opportunity to work for one of London’s top Communications PR agencies. As the Social Media Manager, you will be considered an integral part of their team supporting a wide range of existing client work for high profile consumer and B2B brands.
- Live and breathe all things social
- Experience devising Social Media strategy and successfully delivering it from the ground upwards
- Experience developing both reactive and daily content across social channels
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at varying levels throughout an organisation Social Media Manager
- The Social Media Manager will have a strong understanding of the different channels, the latest analysis techniques as well as experience in driving content led strategies
- Be comfortable planning, managing and delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Provide an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
- Engage with and manage key influencer relationships and activate specific influencer campaigns
- Be able to develop creative content ideas that are strategically and channel relevant
- Solid WordPress skills are preferred but not essential
As a Social Media Manager, you will develop content calendars and demonstrate strong understanding of brand and TOV. You will deliver community management ideally with experience of work flows, approvals and integration with customer service. The Social Media Manager will input research and thought through successful leadership, and become the go-to expert on the latest social trends within the wider agency. You will drive the internal teams to deliver effective social and content work for both the client and the agency from a social perspective, by informing on the latest trends and creative formats.
If this sounds like you, please send through an updated CV to email@example.com