Fantastic opportunity for an integrated marketing manager with strong email/data experience to join much loved charity.
Marketing Manager - Up to £35,000 - London
Our client is the UK's largest children's reading charity. They are are dedicated to getting children reading and, each year, they reach 3.4 million children across the UK with books, resources and support to help develop a love of reading.
They are an energetic and supportive organisation which really looks after their staff with benefits including 28 days holiday plus public holidays, flexible working, pension contribution, life assurance, season ticket loan scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
In the job of Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the marketing campaigns to promote the charity's initiatives and programmes to schools (B2B marketing)
- Email marketing, social advertising, print and overseeing a telesales professional
- Managing and marketing events
- Line managing a marketing officer
- Managing marketing and media agencies
- Analysing campaign data and generating regular reports to review ROI
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent integrated marketing and campaign management experience including email marketing and social advertising, preferably in the B2B sector
- A track record of segmenting data to maximise the impact of campaigns
- Experience of managing/ supervising events would be beneficial
- Experience of marketing to schools would be very desirable but not a must have
- Either agency or client side background
The deadline is 17th July so please get in touch today.
Marketing Manager - Up to £35,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly