Account / Project Executive
Account / Project Executive – Central London – £25,000- £28,000pa
I am working with global integrated / advertising production agency, that are on the hunt for their next Account / Project Executive.
You will be working in a small team to service the Below the line, print work for a global FMCG brand. Working in conjunction with the client, and some 3rd party suppliers and another agency, you will take briefs from the client and book in work and ensure work moves smoothly through the studio. The work includes all retail print such as point of sale collateral like FSDU’s (free standing display units), in store sales promotions, wobblers, shelf stickers etc.. You will be involved right through process, beginning with taking initial briefs right through to completion of work, dealing with any issues and feedback / amends from the client along the way.
You will be working closely with another Project Manager on the account and is a perfect path to progress from an Executive to a Project Manager within 18 months. They’re looking for someone who is extremely comfortable being client facing and will work methodically with the studio, making sure the briefs are clear and everybody knows what they’re doing.
- Taking briefs from clients.
- Booking work in on the system.
- Making sure the studio are briefed in correctly.
- Being the middleman between the studio and client.
- Ensuring the correct files are collected from the studio and delivered to the client.
- Work with the brand team and make sure work stays within brand guidelines and checking queries around this.
If you’re detail orientated and thrive off working with people, make sure to drop me a line!