Account Director - Digital PR / Social / Influencer
This award-winning boutique digital marketing agency, with a fun, energetic and close-knit culture, is looking for an experienced Account Director, to come and join its growing team.
The remit of the Account Director will be working across the agency’s client portfolio, specifically on food & entertainment accounts, leading and managing campaigns using PR, social, content and outreach skills to engage journalists, bloggers and influencers, across all digital platforms.
The Account Director will play an integral role in the agency, helping build awareness and engagement for the agency’s clients - mainly via social, content, publicity and influencer activity.
They are looking for a self-motivated Account Director, with strong client handling and project management skills, and a good working knowledge of the world of online PR, influencer and social media.
As the main PR/Influencer person in the agency, this is an exciting opportunity for an Account Director (or Senior Account Manager / aspiring Account Director) looking to make their mark and grow the agency’s offering in these disciplines, with a view to eventually helping to recruit/lead a larger team,
There is lots of senior client exposure in this role, with the Account Director also being part of the senior management team, and reporting directly into the Managing Director (with a junior account handler reporting into them).
The Account Director should have:
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ background working in an agency role, with experience in digital PR, social media and influencer management
- An established network of trade and consumer media contacts
- A good understanding of social media platforms and strategies
- Experience of planning and running influencer/journalist programmes and events
- Confidence in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written), as well as good organisational skills, a structured approach to work and a high level of strategic thinking
- Creativity, openness, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- An enjoyment of working in small agency with a hands-on team and ‘can-do’ culture
- A desire to contribute not only to the success of their clients, but also to the wider success of the agency.
This is a permanent role, but freelance/temp-to-perm applicants will also be considered, until the permanent candidate is found. If this role sounds like a good fit for an Account Director of your calibre, then please don't hesitate, and get in touch and apply today!
We are sorry but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications
Apply for Account Director - Digital PR / Social / Influencer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly