Freelance Digital PR / Social Account Director
This award-winning boutique digital marketing agency, with a fun, energetic and close-knit culture, is looking for an experienced Freelance Digital PR/Social Account Director, to come and join its growing team.
The remit of the Freelance Account Director will be working across the agency’s client portfolio, specifically on food & entertainment accounts, leading and managing campaigns using PR, social, content and outreach skills to engage journalists, bloggers and influencers, across all digital platforms.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated Freelance Account Director, with strong client handling and project management skills, and a good working knowledge of the world of online PR, influencer and social media.
There is loads of senior client exposure in this role, with the Freelance Account Director also working closely with the senior management team, and reporting directly into the Managing Director (with a junior account handler reporting into them).
The Freelance Account Director should have:
- An agency background in Digital PR, social media and influencer management
- An established network of trade and consumer media contacts
- A good understanding of social media platforms and strategies
- Experience of planning and running influencer/journalist programmes and events
- Confidence in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written), as well as good organisational skills, a structured approach to work and a high level of strategic thinking
- Creativity, openness, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- An enjoyment of working in small agency with a hands-on team and ‘can-do’ culture
This is a freelance role, but temp-to-perm applicants will also be considered. Part-time options are available for candidates that would prefer to work at 4-day week. So if this role sounds like a good fit for a Freelance Digital PR/Social Account Director of your calibre, please don't hesitate, and get in touch and apply today!
We are sorry but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications