Senior integrated Project Manager
Top 5 award winning ATL and Integrated agency are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them as they have won some new business!
Overview of the role:
As a Senior Project Manager you will be operational day-to-day lead on large key pieces of agency business, becoming wholly trusted and relied upon by your agency team in the running of your account and the agency internal processes. You will be the driving force behind your accounts and projects, always proactive, displaying passion for creativity and technology, sharing this with the creative teams during the creative development process and improving the creative product where possible.
You will manage programs of work across your clients providing oversight and ownership for the successful delivery of all integrated projects, managing scope, time and budgets. As a senior member of the Project Management team you will be working on large complex accounts with multiple channel deliverables. You will be responsible for driving large multi-disciplinary teams of people to successfully deliver integrated projects on time and on budget. You may have junior members of the team to mentor and provide day-to-day guidance and problem solving.
- Proven experience of managing large integrated multi-channel projects and/or programs of multiple projects.
- Passionate about good creative work and technology, striving to ensure the highest standards of both.
- A highly organised problem solver with the ability to work without supervision, multi-task and to provide leadership within a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- A proactive, positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent budget and time planning skills.
- Excellent scoping and project risk management skills
- Hunger for personal development and knowledge across all channels of production
- Solid verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to share experiences and mentor others
Day to day responsibilities:
- Upstream management of Agency/Client workflow including proactive creation of multichannel timing plans and maintenance of client status reports as necessary.
- Planning and management of agency resources and staffing throughout the project lifecycle.
- Management and oversight of project scope and/or retainers where appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains project and/or program communications through project.
- Proactive stakeholder management throughout project lifecycle including running status meetings and maintenance and approval of all project documentation.
- Management of project finances including tracking of all investment (agency) budgets.
- Ownership of the creative development phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any integrated production meetings.
- Proactive research and sharing of technology and production solutions during the creative development stages to maintain the highest possible creative standards.
- Partner with production specialists as required to inform and approve production decisions where necessary.
- Ensure all concepts and project documentation is approved prior to client presentation.
- Program management and oversight of delivery in conjunction with Integrated Production specialists.
- Creation and management of final wash up meeting to inform process changes for future projects.
- Management of estimates, purchasing and invoice approvals for third party costs where necessary
Experience and qualifications:
- Candidates should have previous agency experience managing large scale multiple channel projects with solid production knowledge across multiple channels. Proven ability at managing agency resources and management of teams is essential.