Sampling and Events Manager
Sampling and Events Manager needed for Italian bakery products business in Clapham.
Sampling and Events Manager - Up to £35,000 - South West London
Our client was founded in 2009 with a desire to make great Italian food that brings friends and family all together. They are dedicated to helping you discover the finest bakery products and artisan specialities that Italy has to offer.
As Sampling and Events Manager you will be responsible for end-to-end management of, and accountability for all Sampling, Catering and Events activity across the brand portfolio.
To be considered for the role of Sampling and Events Manager you must have:
- Experience of managing complex event logistics as well as catering/hospitality industry experience
- You will have knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations and have some First Aid training
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Able to think on your feet - problem solving approach
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- High level of reliability and accountability
If this sounds like you please apply now!
Sampling and Events Manager - Up to £35,000 - South West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.