Marketing Manager - Hospitality Group
Marketing Manager - Hospitality - London
£30,000 - 35,000 - Permanent - Full-time
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a boutique collective of seasoned restaurant experts, former owners, professionals, executive chefs and general hospitality connoisseurs who have gone about helping a number of exclusive, premium restaurants and bar open their doors to London town. With a few more projects in the pipeline, they are now looking to hire a Marketing Manager with a creative flair.
Marketing Manager - The Role
The role has come about as result of team growth and you will report into the Creative Director, guiding the company through a growth phase with their marketing initiatives and delivery. The outcomes of your work will fall into the tangibles and the intangibles and you must have a good grasp of marketing strategy, delivery and the creative aspects of the role. This will be achieved via B2B and B2C initiatives therefore you must bring a broad-spectrum thinking to the table.
Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Manage all advertising, public relations and promotional activities
- Conduct weekly meetings and pre-service line ups as required
- Prepare communication plans to ensure that all new initiatives are rolled out effectively
- Prepare and execute annual marketing plan for venue(s)
- Manage & market special events Sales and Marketing - eg. NYE, Halloween, Fashion Week, Frieze, Food & Wine Festival, pop ups & other relevant events
- Manage Social Media Contribute 2 Posts per week across; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. This must be in the "BRAND" narrative, clearly punctuated, spelt and executed.
- Manage and disseminate event calendar to employees and clientele.
- Establish and foster new relationships with partners that drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
- Develop signature promotional promotions and work with alcohol sponsors to execute with maximum profit.
- Directly oversee the management and effectiveness of all 3rd parties affiliates, hosts and ambassadors.
- Retrieve and input captured data into the clientele database
- Perform neighborhood outreach to surrounding businesses to create base local clientele for early evening drinks 6-10pm.
- Develop strategies to increase market share from competitors.
- Maintain relationship with PR agencies on all PR related issues.
- Attend necessary meetings with PR team and assist with managing PR related initiatives
Manager Manager - Required skills/interests
- Previous experience of working in the hospitality sector
- Ambition to succeed and really grow in the role
- Creative skills i.e. InDesign, Photoshop and other suites.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Previous Integrated communications delivery experience essential.
If this is the Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing/Brand/Communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Hospitality Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly