Creative Marketing Manager - Property and re-generation
Marketing Manager - Premium Property and Property Re-generation - London
£45,000 - 50,000 - Mat-cover (fixed-term contract) - Full-time
Marketing Manager - The Company & The Role
My client is a leader within the property and regeneration sector and is looking for a Creative Marketing Manager for a mat-cover contract to report into the Creative Director and work across a number of their projects
Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Design project specific identities, deliver briefs to creative agencies and reinforce with all marketing activity.
- Manage agencies from sourcing appropriate agencies, overseeing all agency activity to ensure projects are delivered within budget and on time.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders by maintaining good working relationships, conduct regular meetings to ensure appropriate support is provided, processes and branding guidelines are followed.
- Planning and implementing web and social media campaigns from start to end.
- Create, manage and implement all marketing material e.g. newsletters, presentations etc in line with marketing plans
- Support the development team with the planning process from de-risking to supporting with marketing plan and activities relating to the planning process.
- Deliver and oversee community engagement programmes and respond to community feedback.
- Track/monitor ongoing media coverage and flag any key press.
- Establish and deliver media campaigns with media and creative agencies and assess the return of investment.
- Assess political value and return on investment for any sponsorship opportunities.
- Create and manage the production of ad-hoc brochures, newsletters, presentations and events as and when required.
- Attend regular meetings with members of the Development team to plan and provide updates on project marketing activity
If this is the Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing/Brand/PR/ Communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.