Digital Marketing Executive
An opportunity to lead on the the website content for this highly successful company based in SE1
Digital Marketing Executive - Up to £35,000 - London
Our client are a highly commercial company who have been established since the 1970's and work with various car dealers, providing customers with a range of options to suit their mobility needs. The company is a fast-moving business, FTSE listed, who invest for the long term in further developing their people.
Within the role of Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Running of websites to maintain the high level of customer satisfaction in which the company is renowned for
- Using content management systems to upload, update & optimise website content
- All BAU activity on the website
- Making sure content is consistent and on brand
- Planning & executing editorial content strategy
- Creating of digital assets such as videos
- Reporting on analytics and SEO performance
In order to apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive you must:
- Have really strong knowledge of CMS platforms
- An understanding of technicalities around web platforms
- Good understanding of HMTL & CSS
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ideally have experience with SEO
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Digital Marketing Executive - Up to £35,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly