Brand Development Manager
Have you had enough of selling a product that has numerous competitors and no USP's?
Imagine selling into brands direct and they love the product so much they ask for you to build a bespoke model for them. This is something my client has on a weekly basis.
They are a leading mobile advertising platform, that has more data & insight than any other business in the industry. GDPR compliant (always have been), and able to gather insight on where users are browsing, what apps they use, what else they are looking at, and who else they are engaging with. This then enables a deeper level of engagement when advertisers target them based on this info.
To join and develop the brand direct sales team; you will be the second hire in the business, and the most important in terms of driving the direct sales moving forward.
You'll be focussed on using previous contacts and company in's to take this product to market and make sure all brands are able to see what this company is doing.
You will :
- Establish the brand direct relationships and integrate the solution into being an integral partner for planning and activation
- Work closely with the agency sales team when needed
- Evangelize the product at numerous industry events across the year
- Strong sales background, within advertising/marketing technology
- Experience selling into brand's direct
- Programmatic/mobile experience is a big plus
- Dedication, humility & integrity