Business Development Director
This award winning and established Digital agency has been instrumental in the digital transformation of a number of well known brands in the UK across a multitude of sectors. With offices in New York and Glasgow, they have been growing rapidly and are now looking to expand their commercial team into London.
Reporting to the Group Business Development Director and managing the Business Development Manager, the role will focus on bringing on board new target clients and ensuring the growth of existing ones. Responsibilities include:-
- Identifying strategic opportunities in the marketplace
- Increasing the overall client base
- Building an in depth understanding of the market and key trends
- Manage all new business collateral
- Develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
You will be an experienced business developer, who has built up a strong knowledge and understanding of digital marketing strategies, in particular, SEO.
In addition to this you will:
- Be very familiar with content management systems such as Epi, Sitecore and Umbraco
- Have strong line management experience
- Know how to build rapport with clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Be a team player who is able to work collaboratively to ensure success
- Be commercially aware with an entrepreneurial spirit
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 8457709 Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Apply for Business Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly