Customer Marketing Executive
An opportunity to deliver on & offline marketing campaigns for this highly successful company based in SE1
Customer Marketing Executive - Up to £38,000 - London
Our client are a highly commercial company who have been established since the 1970's and work with various car dealers, providing customers with a range of options to suit their mobility needs. The company is a fast-moving business, FTSE listed, who invest for the long term in further developing their people.
Within the role of Customer Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the team to devise & deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Working closely with agencies to deliver a mix of on brand activities
- Executing campaigns across email, web, social & direct mail
- Reviewing and reporting on campaign performance
- Producing and delivering relevant targeted and engaging follow up campaigns to convert sales focussed on email & direct mail
In order to apply for the role of Customer Marketing Executive you must:
- Have excellent experience of working on integrated campaigns across numerous channels
- Be passionate about delivering customer centric campaigns
- Have experience using social media tools and photoshop
- Have excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Have excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of a truly successful and profitable company so if this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Customer Marketing Executive - Up to £38,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Customer Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly