Amazon Channel Manager
Amazon Channel Manager - Harlow - £35,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established, yet rapidly growing E-commerce business.
A rapidly growing, privately owned and family run retail/eCommerce business of 100 people have created a number of new vacancies due to excellent performance. They are highly successful and very cash rich, which is driven by the fact that they do everything themselves in-house from design, marketing, procurement and fulfilment. They have just reached over a 70 staff at their head office in Essex that prides itself on a strong social, collaborative and creative culture. They specialise in designing and creating highly popular arts & crafts products aimed at the youth market which they sell in very high volume all over the world, from singular consumer orders to high volume business orders. It really is an exciting time to join this business who are a true British success story.
You will be responsible for managing existing UK and International marketplaces on Amazon and other platforms. The role includes maximising profitability, revenues and sales growth on all marketplaces and looking for new opportunities for growth. Some key responsibilities include:
- Managing channel campaigns in order to expand market share.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Optimising listings to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue.
- Manage marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets.
What's in it for you?
If you have 2 years + experience in digital channel management, this is a great opportunity to grow with the business. In return you will receive a very good basic salary ranging from £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.