Social Media Manager - Luxury Travel
Social Media Manager
Bespoke Luxury Travel Business
This company are a bespoke luxury travel business based in Central London, who employ around 70 people. You won't find this company on the high street, they focus on a smaller pool of high spending customers who want a specialist trip designed for them around carefully selected locations across the globe. They fall in the category of luxury & bespoke travel!
\they're looking for a Social Media Manager to set and deliver social media strategies to drive growth and enhance brand reputation. They're looking for someone to create highly engaging, shareable and business driving content whilst further encouraging current customer and community engagement.
Key responsibilities include creating and managing content across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter), of which all align with the business objectives and brand image. You will work closely across multiple teams to ensure activity is regularly being optimised, as well as consistently checking all work is executed to a high-standard, identifying areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Amplify marketing communications strategy across social platforms, developing creative content plans with considered and agreed measures in place
- Grow customer base and presence on social media through innovative and creative organic and paid campaigns
- Own and develop the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, curate and create content to sustain community growth, and high customer engagement in the UK and US
- Plan content and delivery using tools such as Hootsuite and Later
- Utilise analytical tools to monitor audience activity on social media and identify the best ways to communicate with them for maximum impact
- Manage conversations within social platforms using the brands tone of voice with the ability to create content and creative copy both as part of a campaign, and in real time
- Analyse and report (monthly/ad hoc) on the performance of social marketing programs using tools such as Google Analytics, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognise and optimise audience interactions
- Gather insights to define social marketing opportunities and use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and social media direction
- Some paid management - finding and onboarding a new paid social agency whilst managing some of your own paid budgets for boosting content
- Brilliantly personable
- Passionate for social media and how brands market themselves
- Experience within social media - a minimum of 3-4 years is required
- A large proportion of their clients are based in US so an understanding of the nuances of the US v UK v ROW is beneficial
- Someone with a proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management and social marketing conversation skills
- Highly organised with strong planning skills
- Experienced at working proactively to enhance market knowledge and competitor awareness
- Someone with strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools and social media reporting tools
- A team player with strong collaboration skills
- Passionate about trends in social media and new technologies
- A highly creative thinker with excellent creative copywriting skills and proven content creation ability
- Experienced at successfully managing a social budget and using paid products to enhance organic growth
- You are enthusiastic about travel
What will YOU get in return?
- Great responsibility from day one - the opportunity to make a real difference in a team that is likely to grow underneath you
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Workplace pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday, plus birthday off, plus bank holidays
- 1 week paid for holiday to experience their offering!
- Superb travel opportunities
- Membership of Perkbox
- Lots of company-wide reward and engagement opportunities - we are a social team that like hanging out with one another
Please aplly for consideration and have a great day.
Apply for Social Media Manager - Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly