Senior SBM/Innovation - Day rate
Well known drinks company, looking for an interim Marketing Manager with high levels of creativity and entrepreneurism to work on their innovation projects. Our client is an established international business, with a variety of brands within their range. They are always at the forefront of innovation and are constantly integrating themselves with new and exciting marketing activation.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will be working within the innovation team, which explores and drives white space innovation opportunities, or brings existing innovation from other markets to test and learn in the UK.
You will manage one or 2 specific existing brands for the UK market, whilst prioritising new innovation initiatives and constantly reviewing projects. You will be working with global teams and stakeholders to share best practise and deliver projects efficiently.
This team work in a very fluid and entrepreneurial manner - so the role will feel quite start-up (smaller budgets, not using agencies) and you will be expected to work in an autonomous manner.
You will work on launches from concept through to testing and into market if the testing is successful.
You will have the ability to influence, design and execute all elements of he marketing mix from strategy through to implementation in market.
Your key stakeholders will be the Innovation Director, Category controllers and buyers across all channels, Senior Leadership up to board level and the in-house marketing and design teams.
- Established experience in FMCG food or drink Marketing,
- Strong thought leadership with a proven track record of creating and delivering innovation projects, with internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to role up your sleeves and embrace a start up way of working
- Strong people skills, the ability to bring colleagues and partners along the journey
- You will be a have outstanding communication skills, have an analytical approach and be able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **