SALES MANAGER - INTL AD SALES - TV
My Client is the world's #1 nonfiction BROADCAST media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 210 countries and territories. It is also the leading pan regional sports entertainment destination across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The candidate will be part of the London-based International Ad Sales (IAS) team.
You will work to drive and motivate an enthusiastic and creative sales team to increase revenues and fulfil personal and team objectives. You will be in direct contact with clients and agencies to create, design and deliver creative and relevant media solutions.
The Manager will work alongside IAS Director and team to meet revenue targets via our channels and platforms globally, through building agency and client relationships.
- The main purpose of the role is to work in coordination with the International Advertising Sales Director to deliver the annual revenue targets set by VP Sales
- Brand partnerships such as Sponsorship, Branded Content and Advertiser Funded Programmes or Product Placement for example.
- Develop and manage relationships with key international accounts and agencies – strong external connections, networking and promoting the brand
- Respond to agency briefs
- Pro-actively work with designated portfolio of agencies to develop new lines of business and grow market share
- Pro-actively work on designated regions and product categories, whether that be directly or with an appointed representative for the region
- Liaise with and support other in-house international sales operations, or sales representatives on pan-regional deals
- Create and execute 360 deals such as events, promotions, competitions or digital – working with the appropriate and external suppliers/ personnel
- Provide post-buy analysis as required
·University graduate (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years international ad sales experience with a leading broadcaster
- 100% Sales person with business mindset.
- Experience in Brand partnerships and 360 deals preferred.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including research
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong liaison with other internal departments including Inventory Management, programming and research
- Team player. Strong Coordination skills
- Fluent English. Experience working internationally essential
- Permanent authorisation to work in the UK
- Role will require significant independent judgement and ability to negotiate.
- Role will support IAS Director in developing new strands of revenue to meet revenue targets and managing IAS deals and clients .