Project Manager, Content and Events
Haymarket Business Media’s Content Labs team is recruiting a project manager. The role involves working with a variety of clients, internal teams and suppliers to deliver projects on time and budget across a wide array of commercial content spanning a range of sectors.
Haymarket Business Media’s Content Labs team is recruiting a senior project manager. The role involves working with a variety of clients, internal teams and suppliers to deliver projects on time and budget across a wide array of commercial content spanning a range of sectors.
- You project manage commercial content-driven projects
- You work with content experts to produce quality content
- You communicate well – in person, online and over the phone – with internal and external contacts
- You manage varied projects that include small events (roundtables and panel sessions); commercial editorial both online and in print; video production (working with a small crew); and long-term content partnerships
- You work with clients to meet expectations, to deliver results and to nurture relationships
- You work comfortably with internal departments (sales, marketing, editorial and more)
- You’re happy working with freelancers, technical teams and suppliers
- You’re organised, have good attention to detail and can prioritise
- You enjoy (the right sort of) pressure
- You love helping others out and asking for support when you need it
- You’re happy dealing with people of every seniority
- Up for learning – we don’t expect you to know everything on your first day
What you’ll get…
Variety in your working life: we work across a number of sectors
- Flexibility: while this role is office based, it is not office bound
- Job and career support plus training opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits
Content Labs is trying to build a culture where everyone feels comfortable, supported and able to perform at their best. We’re ever-evolving our drive towards an inclusive work-life balance.