Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive- Agency- London
Digital Marketing Executive- The Company and Role!
Major Players are working with a top London based media agency, that is looking for an ambitious and driven executive to take charge of digital marketing and social media for its PR distribution site, content hub and corporate communications. This agency is a leading expert in news and factual content production, media centre creation and the distribution of PR content for major global brands. Working with household names across Fashion, Finance, Automotive, Retail and Airline. With their flagship product undergoing a transformational relaunch, it's an exciting time to join the team!. You'll be working on the launch plan and alongside the site's Content Manager to maximise client and commercial results. You will also be implementing the digital marketing strategy for the group as a whole, including our markets outside of the UK. In addition to your day-to-day responsibilities, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and their team to support thought leadership activity, develop fresh ideas and deliver new projects.
* Day-to-day implementation of the marketing and social media strategies
* Working closely with the content, media relations, production and sales teams to identify and maximise content reach and results for their clients and their own brands
* Day-to-day management of all social media accounts across, including creating content, drafting posts, scheduling, community management, analytics and reporting
* Developing and managing Twitter and LinkedIn advertising, lead generation campaigns, retargeting adverts, budget management, analytics and reporting
* Creation and management of a variety of online newsletters and blog posts, including content ideas, themes and copywriting
* Managing regular email campaigns across UK, Europe and International targets, including copywriting, managing language translations, version control, database management and maintenance, analytics and reporting
Required Skills& Experience:
- Three+ years relevant content marketing/social media/PR experience gained within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, i.e. agency, digitally led brand or media organisation
* b2b experience essential
* Sound understanding of the digital and content marketing landscape, including the latest trends and tools and the ability to make recommendations based on this
* Strong social media and community management experience across multiple clients and accounts
* Thorough working knowledge of Campaign Monitor or similar email marketing tool, all social media platforms, social media advertising and lead generation, SEO and analytics
* Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, including email marketing, social media posts and blogs, with the ability to swiftly move between different audiences, topics and tone of voice
* Confident in digital analytics and reporting; and how this can be applied in a business and commercial context
* Video and image editing
* Demonstrable project management ability
* Adept at building, researching and maintaining accurate databases
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew