Marketing Manager, Wonderful Workplaces (Agency)
Wonderful Workplaces (www.wonderfulworkplaces.co.uk), Haymarket's recently launched employer branding agency, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join this fast-growing and fast-paced creative team.
Could Wonderful Workplaces offer the challenge you are looking for?
Are you an ambitious marketing manager who would enjoy developing a new recruitment marketing agency brand?
Can you drive growth in our community across digital channels? Can you work with the account director and editor to attract and convert new business leads, support existing clients, and grow our client portfolio? Would you excel in an exciting and fast-paced, creative environment where working well in a team is key to driving success? If this is you we want to hear from you.
About Wonderful Workplaces
Over the past 50 years Haymarket Media Group has built its international reputation on high quality content that engages with audiences through their professions and their passions.
Wonderful Workplaces, (www.wonderfulworkplaces.co.uk) our recently launched employer branding agency, combines this expertise in creating quality content with our ability to reach the very best professional audiences.
Wonderful Workplaces delivers custom employer branding and recruitment marketing solutions to HR and talent acquisition teams in any sector. Our clients understand that employer branding done well helps companies to recruit faster and cheaper, and to retain their best talent for longer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a range of interesting projects and activities including:
- Building agency brand awareness in key audience groups
- Developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns using all appropriate channels
- Growing online communities and driving audience engagement
- Generating and qualifying inbound sales leads
- Creating and marketing surveys that provide insight into trends and candidate behaviou
- Budget management, ROI, and insightful reporting across all activities
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this role?
We are looking for a marketing manager with the following key skills and experience:
- Digital marketing, digital asset creation and content marketing experience
- Events marketing experience
- Creative supplier management and briefing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills with meticulous attention to detail, grammar and spelling
- Strong analytics & analysis skills
If you have a creative outlook, a positive can-do attitude, and a history of success in an in-house or agency marketing role then submit your CV today.