Print/Production co ordinator
Well known fashion retailer is looking for an experienced print production/project coordinator.
This is a Temp to Perm role so need to be available immediately.
This is a highly cross-functional role where you will be collaborating across multiple teams and take responsibility for ensuring consistent production specifications across all customer touch-points.
Under the supervision of the Print Production Manager you will be accountable for all print production (in-house) and an approver of all external print production projects and must therefore ensure that all work meets the high standards and represent the brand.
• Execute all briefs to a high standard and in-fitting with the brand identity
• Ensure all project work follows the studio process
• Work closely with the Senior Print Production Manager to scope briefs from internal
stakeholders and schedule creative resource from external suppliers
• Oversee the print, merchandise and other production items across the organisation
• Assist the Production Manager, Head of Graphics and Head of VM in the production of large and small format print across consumables, POS, Direct Mail, Lightboxes, Window Schemes, hoardings and advertising, ensuring the brand consistently achieves cost effective buying through their nominated supplier roster
• Forge close links with all Marketing team and other internal stake holders in the business
• When and where required, seek new suppliers for specialised briefs
• With guidance from the Production Manager, assist in cross quoting production campaigns incorporating print, signage and other production methods.
• When required visit applicable trade shows to ensure the brand is at the forefront of new concepts for both production and in-centre locations
• Responsible for processing purchase order numbers when required