We are Wonderly, a brand new full service, Owned Media Agency and part of the Haymarket Media Group. We’re the secret sauce behind some of Haymarket’s most famous media brands, only now we’re stepping out of the Haymarket closet to work with some of the best known brands in the UK. Our clients include: Volkswagen, the Army, KPMG, Kia, IAAF and the FA.
Overview of the role
As the Team Administrator you’ll be joining a successful and fast paced team environment, providing support for a number of key areas across the entire agency.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the wider agency team, where there is a requirement from clients on other aspects such as checking in of products for photoshoots and management of Royal Mail booking contracts or other such specialist distributors for clients
- Maintaining and updating of spreadsheets for print orders, contributor payments, schedules, delivery information, advertisers for certain key clients
- Complete and upload tender documentation for new clients
- Work with the Head of Operations to ensure relevant supplier contracts and licences are put in place
- Keeping new business database up to date and proactive approach to developing contact information for all client prospects
- Assisting with presentations for pitches and client presentations
- Provide admin support to the Account team, including processing POs, invoices etc.
- Setting up meetings, organising calls, taking meeting notes, creating contact reports and exploring venues for shoot locations and client meetings.
- Support with arranging travel, accommodation, couriers etc
- Support collating and preparing board pack information
- Experience in an agency or account's environment or finance admin position, would be beneficial
- Excellent level of IT literacy with demonstrable knowledge of MS office, word, Excel (experience of working with google drive preferable but not essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of providing business support related processes is desirable
- A strong attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Proactive and able to work to strict deadlines and be flexible when required
- Confident when liaising with colleagues, clients & suppliers
- A can-do, positive, friendly attitude
- Full, clean valid UK driving licence is desirable.
This is a full time role, on a fixed term contract.
We’re a small agency based in Twickenham, West London, but part of the Haymarket Media Group. This means we have all the benefits of being a small agency but with none of the downsides. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative and reflects the diverse bunch of brilliant people that work here. We’re about creating a work life balance that brings the best out of everyone...and having a bit of fun along the way. Lastly, and by no means least, because we’re a small agency, everyone gets the chance to make a big impact.