Email Marketing Exec - Global Arts, Crafts & Toy Retailer
JB087 - £28k
A rapidly growing, privately owned and family run retail/eCommerce business of 100 people have created a number of new vacancies due to excellent performance. They are highly successful and very cash rich, which is driven by the fact that they do everything themselves in-house from design, marketing, procurement and fulfilment. They have just reached over a 70 staff at their head office in Essex that prides itself on a strong social, collaborative and creative culture.
They specialise in designing and creating highly popular arts & crafts products aimed at the youth market which they sell in very high volume all over the world, from singular consumer orders to high volume business orders. It really is an exciting time to join this business who are a true British success story.
This role will see you manage the development and deployment of the full end-to-end e-crm marketing activity for Baker Ross across all country markets. From planning, test creation, customer targeting and segmentation, email build and deployment through to campaign analysis and performance reporting.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to have some of the following;
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience in an email marketing role
- You will have an understanding and interest in Email marketing & CRM
- Experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop & Dreamweaver - building and design of emails.
- You will be able to troubleshoot and fix errors across HTML and CSS
- An eye for good design/layout
- Good knowledge and experience of working with an ESP (email service provider). Prior experience with Emarsys would be beneficial
What you'll get back in return is the chance to develop your skills in a global brand that are going from strength to strength. You'll be part of a growing marketing team that have a lot of scope to produce excellent work and continue to keep the business going up!
If you're interested in the role, then please do get in touch by applying below or sending your CV