Superstar Category Manger needed for Italian bakery products business in Clapham.
Category Manager - Up to £40,000 - London
Our client was founded in 2009 with a desire to make great Italian food that brings friends and family all together. They are dedicated to helping you discover the finest bakery products and artisan specialities that Italy has to offer.
As Category Manager, you will be responsible for Category Strategy and Activation Plans in the Grocery, Convenience and Wholesale channels, working across multiple food categories.
We are looking for an outstanding Category Manager who has:
- at least 2-3 years' previous experience as a Category Executive or Category Manager within a branded Food/Drinks business
- Knowledge and understanding of Category Management process
- Experience analysing market, retailer, category & shopper data; turning data into actionable insight
- Excellent presentation skills; constructing compelling category stories and commercial arguments
- High level of business acumen and strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong project management, planning and organisation skills
If this role sounds up your street, please apply now!
Category Manager - Up to £40,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.