Exciting and innovative brand are building their inhouse design team. With offices all over the world (HO being in Prague) they are growing exponentially.
They are in the process of rapidly expanding their internal design department and need an enthusiastic and robust SM to help support the current design team and work closely with the Creative Director on team expansion.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the existing London-based design team are looked after, supported and running smoothly, taking briefs from the London office teams as well as
from their six other offices across the globe. You will be the friendly face that talks to a wide range of teams, managing project timelines from inception to delivery and ensuring the
designers time is managed beautifully and that they are armed with adequate briefs and all necessary assets.
You will also be working closely with the Creative Director to build the studio and evaluate and re-organise current processes, whilst also supporting a significant re-branding phase.
This is a time of huge growth, and as a result things are moving fast therefore need a candidate with the ability to jump straight in and be able to handle busy pace.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and make a big impact on the company’s culture.
● Manage workflow and traffic for the existing design team
● Ensure there is resource to cope with all incoming work (internal and freelance where
● Scope out projects and implement adequate briefing system
● Keep track of project timelines and negotiate rational delivery times
● Constant development and improvement of processes
● Work closely with the Creative Director to expand the studio as well as evaluate and re-organise current processes
● Support the Creative Director during a company-wide re-branding phase.
● Support Creative Director in growth and maintenance of network of creative contacts.
● Keeping Creative Director updated on the creative capacity and output of the studio
● Attend briefings, WIPs and pre-production meetings
…be excited about working at a rapidly growing and industry leading tech company
…be an enthusiastic and resourceful organiser – must be a meticulous and proactive
planner with ability to prioritise in a busy environment.
…have the ability to review, trouble-shoot and improve current processes.
…have the ability to manage briefs from a broad range of internal teams.
…have experience in project scheduling and planning workflow from a creative perspective
…have minimum 3/4 years experience working in an agency or design studio
…be a creative thinker
This is an amazing forward thinking company who offer flexible working hours and unlimited holiday as well as many perks and benefits and an awesome culture.
To find out more please send us your CV!
Must have agency experience.