Creative Copywriter - Integrated content marcoms agency
Conceptualist. Writer. Visionary.
As a successful Creative Copywriter, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Copywriter isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is one of the leading B2B integrated content marketing agencies in the UK with a broad portfolio of B2B clients spanning a wide array of sectors that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board another Creative Copywriter who would like the opportunity to work on some very exciting and innovative B2B brands.
To be suitable for this role as a Copywriter you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be a Copywriter who is working on the mundane and wishes for more creative challenges across a wider portfolio.
- Ideally you will have experience working for a B2B marketing or content agency but must be B2B led.
- Strong conceptually but able to turn your hand to both long and short content.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
- Experienced at working within creative teams as you will at times be paired up with an Art Director or Creative Director for conceptual work as well as work alone on other projects
- Obvious, however a real passion for what you do – whether that’s shown through your own Blog or the current role you do
In return for your skills and experience as a Junior Copywriter or Copywriter our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £25-27k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, today by clicking on the apply button below.