New Business & Marketing Assistant
This is a strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity, positioning and communications to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail and media in the UK and internationally.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do. They have attitude and vision, a sense of fun and adventure. They are super-smart, creative, successful and... growing!
New Business & Marketing Assistant – the role
The agency are keen to develop their exciting plans further and are looking for a New Business and Marketing Assistant to help them get there. As a key member of the business development team you’ll help develop marketing activities and win pitch work.
Specifically, you’ll help:
- Co-ordinate pitches to include team meetings, diary management and travel
- Build the agency’s case study database, be responsible for managing it, create new ones and update old ones
- Support the development of the agency’s pitch responses, build the master template and co-ordinate the inclusion of content and relevant sections
- Manage the CRM database, keeping this up-to-date at all times
- Liaise with the team to update content on the website
- Create content for social media channels with the right messaging
- Manage the development of innovative marketing activities
- Co-ordinate PR activities with the PR specialist
- Organise agency speaker events, and work with the studio manager to help make them happen
- New Business & Marketing Assistant – must haves –
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Keen as mustard
- Hard working
- Relentless energy
- Great with people
- All over the detail
- Good at writing