European In-Store Marketing Specialist
Job Purpose and Summary
This role is responsible for developing and enhancing the retail consumer experience and driving connection to the brand, providing the business visibility on retail plans for products, promotions and campaigns and identifying opportunities and risks. Additionally, the role will identify best practices and influence future plans for growth through marketing and the retail experience both instore and in integrated channels. It ensures EMEA market needs are represented.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Translate Canon store branding and experience strategy into innovative in-store, packaging and out-of-box experience whilst maintaining brand consistency.
- Work with wider customer experience and channel teams, EMEA markets and other stakeholders, to develop and manage the implementation of In-Store Customer experience from brief to launch- including agency briefing and day-to-day management, communication with internal stakeholders, liaison with country contacts, installation planning.
- Oversee all planning and timetables to ensure timely delivery of full store-in-store installations to support campaigns, promotions and product displays.
- Research processes and procedures on a regular basis and initialize improvements and ideas.
- Review new product launches and promotions and determine, with key stakeholders, which are the focus products for the period.
- Work with agencies to develop messaging, tool-kits and assets to support launches, campaigns and promotions and implement in stores and ensure an integrated channel experience on-line and on packaging.
- Coordinate image/text selection with Marketing Communications efforts to ensure a consistent approach in communication to consumer.
- Implement activities that further extend brand themes as well as campaigns launched by B2C Marketing Communications.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent English language skills, other European languages desirable.
- Proven working experience in Pan European In-store Project delivery, including packaging, events and furniture.
- A successful track record in a multinational company, preferably within Europe, in the consumer electronics industry.
- Can work effectively with all internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of end-to-end project management of multiple concurrent projects.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills, preferably across multiple European countries and cultures.
- Excellent agency management experience
- Self-motivated, pragmatic with a high levelof initiative and drive to succeed
- University Degree or equivalent
Business Acumen. Apply High Standards of Accuracy Planning & Organising.