Media & Marketing Coordinator
MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE - OUTDOOR MEDIA OWNER
This role sits within the Marketing team and provides vital support and resource to other members of the marketing team and to the OOH media sales team.
The role has three clear aspects:
- Creative output of campaign mock-ups and ad-hoc updating of the companys printed brochures.
- On-going upkeep of sales material (presentations slides) and ad-hoc creation of new sales material for the Marketing and Media Sales teams.
- Administration of competitor information tracking.
NECESSARY SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE:
Must be Mac and PC literate.
Microsoft: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook
Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign Acrobat
MUST-HAVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Creation of PowerPoint slides / presentations, including the full suite of PPT animation tools.
- Good written English and creative copywriting.
- Multi-tasking across a number of continuous administration tasks
- Internal stakeholder management
- Image selection and editing using Apple Suite and Microsoft tools
- Experience using the in-design suite for creation of taxi campaign mock-up ideas
- Online research of clients, contacts, images etc – requires tenacity and speed!
CREATIVE SKILLSET DESIRED
- Image selection, editing and manipulation
- Creation of vector graphics for presentations
- Manipulation of PowerPoint animations
- Updating, editing of print documents on the Mac
- Email marketing (platform training will be provided)
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com