Marketing Planning Professional (Maternity Cover)
Job Purpose and Summary
As owner of the marketing plan for a product group or category, you will lead the teams from initial planning to delivery with active input in writing and leading the communications brief to consolidating the responses to brief and aligning against budget.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- End to end ownership of complete marketing plan by product, service and business category aligned to business objectives.
- Understand the marketing objectives including the relevant market insights, customer insights and ensure line of sight to business objectives.
- Lead the planning and executions of ITCG marketing plans from ideation through to deployment and measurement by product category to achieve the outcomes defined by marketing strategy and planning team in the marketing plan.
- Develop, draft, facilitate revision process and coordinate approval of marketing briefs. Communicate briefs to relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment of marketing activities. Conduct briefing session with internal channels and marketing agency to communicate and review marketing briefs.
- Create communications schedules by theme and hero product for content planning and production teams to use to coordinate production activities. Make sure all plans are up to date and accessible to business stakeholders to ensure visibility to product marketing, marketing strategy, sales and NSOs. Facilitate regular update and review meetings for relevant stakeholders and ensure readiness to share with Senior Leadership team.
- Manage the stakeholders approval process and review, approve preliminary concepts created by the creative agency. Ensure approval is secured on final production. Manage timeline and deliverable approval process to ensure campaigns are in market on schedule. Provide measure and report on campaign performance from the performance marketing team.
- Provide past campaign insight and supporting analytics to support the marketing quarterly planning process and help determine strategies for future campaigns.
- Manage financial aspect of agency costs to ensure campaign cost control is enforced.
- Maintain knowledge on current digital and social marketing trends.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world. You will be responsible for ensuring all channels are aligned to deliver on time and on budget as well as cascading updated and revisions to all stakeholders.
You will need
Strong collaboration with internal channels and external agencies is essential and the ability to make strong proposals against marketing objectives as well as a critical eye on results and learnings will be key.
- No relocation available
- Based in Stockley Park
- Maternity Cover
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.