Events Marketing Lead
Act as business unit lead responsible for the successful delivery of all major Pan-European trade shows and events including key product launches for consumer, professional and B2B Imaging.
As programme manager for all events, you will be expected to act as representative to Senior stakeholders as well as ensuring that a robust communications plans is in place to support stand attendance, lead management, sales effectiveness and brand position.
- For each major event, write thorough and detailed briefs for all internal and external channels to respond to and budget expectations.
- Coordinate the setting of BU objectives, KPIs and targets for the event and provide strategic SME input in order for these to be achieved.
- Ensure all major events are part of the life-cycle marketing plan and are integrated into campaign planning.
- Demonstrate strong customer insight and translate customer needs into event briefs and content.
- Act as main point of contact within the business unit and CC&MS for all pre, during and post event co-ordination.
- Work with product management and CC&MS to co-ordinate the management of stand zone owners and speakers.
- Be present at all events for on-site business unit approval of stand, content, and meeting room areas.
- Manage walk-arounds of senior leadership team.
- Lead project Steering Groups. Work with CC&MS teams to ensure timely project updates and keep key business and NSO stakeholders updated with progress and any key developments.
- Co-ordinate regular NSO updates and ensure market representatives understand roles and responsibilities and opportunities to maximise the events
- Responsible for liaising with key channel owners and ultimately delivering Event Programme Review document to ensure constant learning and improvements for future events.
- Responsible for raising project budget approvals and thereafter tracking project budget/POs on an ongoing basis.
- Previous Experience in Events Management
- Drive for Results
- Take Ownership & Accountability
- Communication & Stakeholder Management