Senior Project Manager - Freelance/Permanent
Saba is a global talent management and learning company connecting people development to business success whilst putting people in the driver’s seat of their development experience.
Our mission is to help our clients create a work experience for their people that's more engaging, inspiring and empowering — an experience that can transform the working lives of millions, and create more growth and success for every business.
Here at Saba Studio, we pride ourselves on Making Lives Better through learning, and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our studio and help us do just that.
We're determined to shake up the world of Digital Learning so we're looking for someone that can bring a bit of spice, and a skillset that can complement our talented team.
You don't need to have experience working in the Digital Learning industry but if you have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar fast paced, project oriented digital agency, trained in Agile methodologies, we'd love to talk to you.
Day to day, you'll be working collaboratively with designers, developers and graphic artists to deliver projects on budget against challenging timelines. Longer term, you'll contribute toward improving processes and supporting our transition toward a more agile way of working.
- First class customer service skills
- Fantastic relationship building skills and open and honest communication style
- Confident and approachable
- Hardworking and flexible
- Open to a culture of feedback and continuous improvement
- Able to resolve conflicts with immediacy and sensitivity
- Good at negotiating with both internal and external customers
- Able to adapt working style to meet the needs of others
- Experience in time management techniques
- Extensive hands-on experience of project planning, Prince 2 and knowledge of Agile techniques
- Trained in Agile methodologies
- Excellent financial planning skills
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive, lead and deliver multiple high profile projects whilst always looking to exceed customer expectations
- Handle stretching timescales and fast turnaround times with ease
- Understand your customers world and your joint steps to achieving success
- Manage the project budget and take responsibility for the bottom line, whilst openly and honestly communicating clearly to the team and customer on the project finances
- Ensure we deliver on specification and to our quality assurance standards
- Identify risks and proactively seek to mitigate them with the customer and the bottom line in mind
- Report project progress, financial performance and your customers’ happiness to the senior management team on a weekly basis
- Drive collaboration within the project management team, and help resource plan projects & manage resource conflicts in an honest and impartial manner where required
- Ensure project closure reports are completed and lessons learnt analysis carried out
- Work with Business Development colleagues to define and respond to customer requests including cost calculations, solution definition, third party requirements and delivery (including on-going support)
- Ensure project adheres to project management standards, with project documentation, plans and budget produced in a timely manner