European Network Manager / Hybrid Account Manager - Agency role!
Our client is an award winning innovative agency designed to deliver true ‘integration’ by bringing together best in class data, media, advertising, technology and content under one roof in multiple markets around the world.
This is a global network agency and a fantastic opportunity to work on its flagship automotive client.
We are looking for an account manager with some prior experience of advertising who is looking for a change to the everyday world of account handling as this is not a typical campaign led role.
However you will need to be confident to talk to and build relationships right across the agency; from the creative directors to analytics, from media to finance. The role works across two teams and will report into a Regional Director and an Account Director.
You will be working with our offices cross Europe and will need to be good at building relationships and happy to pick up the phone/email and talk to business leads in the markets as well as clients.
You need to be flexible, willing to help and learn and take on new things. Good at excel and powerpoint.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with 20 European agency markets and offer support to both the Regional Directors
- Collecting data/formats and presenting it in consistent clear way
- Preparing presentations
- Building internal relationship with all relevant departments to gather information as required including media, asset deployment, social and content teams
- Building relationships with key players in all our markets, internally and within our OpCos, so information is gathered correctly and in a timely manner
- Building and creating templates that are easy for the markets to use and submit
- Working with the hubs to analyse data and develop where necessary
- Seeking innovative approaches to capture asset utilisation
- Managing budgets and tracking accordingly
- Running weekly calls with client
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests from clients and markets
- Working with the connection planning team and partner agencies to organise all market/key market calls
- Assist with team admin.
- Liaise with and forge excellent day to day relationships with 18 European network agencies to support with central email campaign deployment and local campaign queries
- Regular review and follow up where required of local market Smartsheet calendars to ensure email forecasts are made in advance
- Have an in-depth knowledge of ‘Online Task Description’ (email content management tool) to assist both central and local agency teams with creating email campaigns
- Understand European email design guidelines
- Form a close relationship with partner Denmark agency’s email operations team to assist them with the smooth running of all email build and broadcast
- Demonstrate exceptional client management
- Assist team to ensure CRM projects stay on track and liaise with different stakeholders to this end
- Assist team with maintaining status reports, CRM dashboards and market trackers
- Substitute for other members of the account group in their absence/holiday
- Assist with team admin
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to undertake any other duties as may be required.
If you love the agency world but you’re looking for a new challenge that’s away from a traditional Account Manager role and more towards network operations, send us your CV today!