Account Director - CIPD
3 days left
Are you an experienced, commercially minded and forward thinking Account Director with proven experience, looking for your next challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join Haymarket Business Media’s Professional Associations division.
Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, you will work in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) - one of our biggest clients - to achieve their business objectives.
You will be adept at working in partnership with clients and internal stakeholders to achieve client and business objectives. You will need a keen eye for detail, be brilliant at building relationships and have strong verbal and written skills. For the ideal candidate, this role will be exciting, challenging and rewarding.
- Act as one of the client’s central points of contact
- Be an expert in the client’s business and sector
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver client requirements in a timely manner
- Deliver a high level of client service
- Manage new projects that exist outside of business as usual
- Unlock new opportunities and work with internal/external teams to deliver them
- Strategically develop your account to meet business needs
You must look to grow new/incremental business from your client where possible. This will involve:
- Developing existing and new relationships within client organisations
- Arranging introduction meetings with key decision makers
- Writing and presenting commercial and creative proposals
- Agreeing commercial terms for business
- Proven sales experience in selling digital and/or print content solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Proven ability to influence and persuade at senior level
- Ability to spot business opportunities and the confidence to successfully engage with the client at senior level
- Ability to articulate the unique strengths of Haymarket Business Media’s Professional Associations and the diversity of services we offer
- Strong verbal and written communication, plus excellent numeracy
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Senior Account Director, Sales Manager, Sales Director or Business Development Director.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance