Exhibition Sales Manager Asia /Pacific
You will be working for this award winning exhibition organiser. You will sell Stands and sponsorships on Healthcare and technology Shows. You will need to hit the g round running, but will have the support and backing of your management. You will be responsible for managing the shows daily sales performance and sales team. Assisting the Exhibition Director to ensure sales strategies are created and followed. Work with the Exhibition Director to ensure the financial success of the exhibitions by introducing sales activities as and when the need arises to hit and exceed show target. Manage and motivate junior staff ensuring the companies standards or performance are met. Train and support junior staff where necessary. Ensure personal and junior sales team member’s targets are exceeded.
Your move to Singapore is covered in a relocation package and an annual flight home each year
• Manage day to day sales on the show and where appropriate junior sales staff
• Lead by example – Responsible for delivering personal sales targets across the event as well as responsible for junior sales staff hitting their personal target
• To proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
• Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Exhibition Director and Show Manager delivering the show over target including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
• Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and activity targets (outbound call volumes and face-to-face meetings) are met
• Support junior sales staff in developing new revenues streams and creative and complex sales such as sponsorship sales
• Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
• Manage the prospect database to ensure it is constantly updated and is fit for purpose falling in line with the companies CRM policy.
• Ensure a constant high quality of delivery in all prospect, exhibitor and partner communication ensuring the message is on point.
• To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
• Ensure you are regularly out and meeting customers, prospects and event partners. At least one day every week you should be out meeting customers and prospects.
• Identify, implement and manage profitable show features
• To get close to your market, understand its trends and develop your event around it
• Maintain an accurate stand and sponsorship ledger
• Regularly reconcile sales ledger, accounting ledgers and CRM sales logs
• Provide a monthly report and forecast on show revenues, contribution, manpower and actions that are being taken for the show to achieve budget.