Head of Comms Planning - B2B Agency - London
One of London's top B2B creative agencies is looking to hire a rising star in planning.
This agency is proud to work with some of the biggest names in financial & professional services and run both local campaigns in specific countries all over the world including Europe, Asia & USA. Delivering everything from brand strategy through to integrated campaigns across digital advertising, CRM, content, social & experiential channels.
Reporting into the Customer Experience Director, The Head of Communications Planning will own the comms strategy and plans for the agency's clients. Through research and analysis of relevant data stakeholder the role will be responsible for uncovering key audience insights to aid the marketing plan and ensure client objectives are met. The Head of Communications Planning will ensure that communications are relevant, timely and delivered appropriately to target audiences.
SOME OF THE DAY TO DAY
- Lead daily planning activity for high-profile accounts
- Build trusted relationships with clients alongside other colleagues
- Partner closely with Experience, Strategy and Creative leads to ensure ideas make most effective use of an integrated mix of paid, earned, shared and owned channels
- Analyse data from tools such as Brandwatch, Google Analytics and Nielsen to gain customer and sector insight
- Work with the Experience Director to develop customer journeys
- Partner closely with media agency partners on key accounts to ensure that ideas are deployed through the proper mix of paid/owned/earned/shared channels
- Determine the communications tasks for each campaign and write briefs that guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel
- Proven background in an advertising, media or digital agency
- At least 6 years experience in a comms planning, media planning, digital strategy or a social planning role
- Strong experience in delivering integrated comms strategy across digital, social, content and experiential campaigns
- Experience of B2B and regulated sectors such as Finance and Professional services
- Able to gain trust and inspire clients and internal teams
- Experience analyzing campaign performance and an understanding of the role analytics plays in selling and measuring ideas (including Brandwatch and Google Analytics as a tool)
- Charity experience useful
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Strategist to take their career to the next level with a well-respected B2B agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.