Marketing Operations Manager
This innovative fintech start-up are building their marketing team!
Marketing Operations Manager - Up to £65,000 - London
Growing, global and dynamic, this fantastic fintech start-up have a new Marketing Operations Manager vacancy. They are building their marketing team and this is a crucial hire, with room for the right candidate to grow. The company provide a SaaS platform for businesses to effectively manage company spending. They already have an impressive and established client base, but are scaling in the UK and need a new marketing team!
You will be responsible for building out and rapidly scaling the company's marketing systems and processes. You'll be centrally involved at the intersection of the marketing, sales, and customer success functions to help drive global Go-To-Market efforts.
Day to day, the role will involve:
- owning, improving and executing automation processes
- building and maintaining a martech stack
- database management
- defining and delivering core metrics, dashboards, reporting and analytics on demand gen activities and funnel performance across all business lines
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- Marketing operations experience in SaaS or ideally the fintech sector
- extensive experience building and managing a B2B martech stack, including integrations
- deep knowledge and hands on experience with automation software
- a successful track record in creating, executing and reporting on campaigns
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW!
Marketing Operations Manager - Up to £65,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.