Client Director (New Business, Account Manager, Clients)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative and social agency based in London for someone wanting to take the next step in their career.
The Client Director will be developing strategic relationships and maximise client revenues.
Your role within the company is integral to the success of the business.
You will be developing business and planning to project execution, profitability and beyond.
Focused on revenue and building an exceptional team that can deliver on your client's needs is critical to developing and sustaining client relationships.
- Deliver excellent client experiences.
- Develop strategic client relationships with a focus on revenue growth and profitability.
- Client strategy how you communicate to create a focus where all client facing teams are aligned to client objectives.
- Prepare and lead client pitches.
- Negotiate with clients and own cost control
- Provide accurate client financial reporting and forecasting.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the best talent is applied to the project with accurate resource planning.
- Agency experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable leadership and communication skills.
- Developing strong client relationships.
- Leading client meetings and pitches.
- Be prepared to get involved with the little things
Please apply for detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.