Media Sales Executive, Consumer Online & Print
We are looking for a Sales Executive to champion two vibrant women’s interest brands both digital and in print you will develop new and existing business across key accounts in order to deliver revenue targets. In your role, you will be responsible for shaping and developing print and digital platforms, core relationships and sales products. You will be an important part of a passionate and hard-working advertising team responsible for the continued growth and success
The successful candidate will not only be working with the major players in the UK market but will also have exposure with leading agencies who work with key consumer brands. Travel, Retail, Finance and Beauty are all categories that they work closely with.
This Sales Executive role has the core objective to develop and grow revenue potential of new and existing advertisers through the effective management of an agency and client portfolio. The position covers every aspect of the portfolio and provides an opportunity to sell across a variety of revenue streams (creative solutions, digital, display, direct marketing and events).
Working closely with the Ad Manager, you will be responsible for the accelerated growth of the print and digital line, working closely with editorial, insight, design and tech to develop and deliver innovative, market-leading solutions.
You will personally account manage existing clients & agencies; pitch & develop new business; understand and monitor the market & strive to develop exciting & market leading client solutions across the brand. You will look after clients for cross-media campaigns where appropriate, developing and pitching creative, bespoke solutions. You will occasionally represent the wider London Specialist Division team and include other relevant brands where appropriate.
• Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully; consistently pushes yourself and your team to achieve goals and plans. Proactive and self motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful.
• Bright and intelligent; comfortably deals with concepts and complexity; sharp, capable and agile; keen to learn and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
• Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
• Able to work in a fast paced, self directed, entrepreneurial environment; full of energy for challenges; seizes opportunities.
• Must have display sales experience in a b2c magazine company
• Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
• Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
• A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
• Excellent knowledge and ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
• Exceptional communication, administration and business skills
• Education preferably to degree level
• Must have a passion for consumer publishing