Community Engagement Manager
We’re the burger restaurant with the uncomplicated formula: burgers and fries cooked to perfection, with no frozen ingredients. And we’ve stuck to the same ‘perfect and serve’ philosophy since our family business began in 1986.
These days, we’re still just as much a family as we always have been. We look after each other. We have fun. We have tons of integrity. We’re enthusiastic. We’re competitive. And we just get it done – whatever the challenge. It's called having the Right Stuff! We are looking for someone creative with the capacity to help us take our digital ‘Family’ to the next level which is where the role of Community Engagement Manager comes in.
What the Community Engagement Manager does in Five Guys:
Ensuring the right Five Guys content is seen by as many people as possible at the right place, right time is not always easy. Include an already competitive market, dealing with internal and external customers not only in the UK but also France, Spain and Germany – all this means you’ve got a tough job on your hands! But this is the stuff you’ll love. As part of the brand team, you’ll ensure a consistent TOV that helps drive engagement, brand awareness and loyalty across all existing channels and social media. As the Community Engagement Manager, you’ll be the person who connects our customers to the brand by engaging with them across all social channels - you’ll also help the internal comms team keep our crew updated by producing fun, easy to access and engaging content.
The skills you’ll need as a Community Engagement Manager:
- As a Community Engagement Manager, you won’t just manage, you will have a strong understanding of who and why our brand appeals to who it does.
- Confident when using analytical tools to create insight to our audience
- Proven experience in a similar role as a customer engagement manager, community manager or similar
- You’ll be as confident at communicating with external media partners and agencies as you are with our internal teams because you see the value in Family
- You’ll be just as confident with picking up a camera and shooting fresh and engaging content as you are with Adobe Creative Suite – meaning you can create awesome digital content across all social media platforms, internal communication and ad hoc projects.
- We don’t only operate in the UK which means along with perfect English, we'd love it if you count Spanish, French or German as languages you're fluent in but this is not essential
- We have a get it done approach at Five Guys, so you’ll be able to keep our customers up to date with what is happening with the brand as it happens.
- Having integrity means you’ll take ownership when responding to customers across social leaving them knowing we care even if it’s not positive.
- Your natural enthusiasm and competitive nature mean you’ll remain positive when things get challenging and be able stay ahead of the competition!
- You will be the social media person on the ground at any of the exciting Five Guys openings or events. You’ll look after event coverage, responses and/or media requests for more information
People who are made of the Right Stuff for Five Guys share and demonstrate our values by being competitive, by being enthusiastic, having integrity and believe in the value of family. We prize getting things done above what you say, and we’re all committed to the continued success and growth of Five Guys. If you think this sounds like you, you’re probably made of the Right Stuff to be a Community Engagement Manager at Five Guys.