Senior ABM Marketing Manager
This travel tech giant have a flexible culture and reputable name, this contract with them isn't one to miss!
Senior ABM Marketing Manager - Up to £75,000 - London
This tech company have a global presence and their clients are household names in the travel sector. The company are based near Slough in Berkshire and have a forward thinking, flexible working culture. They are seeking a Senior ABM Marketing Manager to develop and execute the company's ABM strategy,
This is a senior role within the marketing function, you will be creating, driving and executing the ABM strategy with the support of the wider sales and marketing team. Day to day the role will involve:
- developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages and support the go-to-market plan
- providing sales enablement tools and support on an account and industry basis
- developing and maintaining account profiles and target personas
- building and implementing a paid media strategy for Enterprise Accounts
- directing lead management, pipeline acceleration and user adoption processes
- evaluating emerging ABM marketing technologies and recommend adoption where appropriate
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- the ability to commute to Berkshire
- strong ABM marketing skills within the tech sector
- excellent, hands on experience with marketing automation tools
- previous experience driving leads and pipeline through own channels and paid media
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Senior ABM Marketing Manager - Up to £75,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.