Marketing Automation Account Manager
5 days left
Marketing Automation Account Manager - Hertfordshire - £30,000 - £35,000
***Accessible via train, tube or car***
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Account Manager with 1-3 years marketing Automation / CRM experience looking to join a well-regarded advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
This agency has been running successfully now for over 15 years and are well known for their award winning advertising campaigns covering strategic, creative, media, CRM and digital solutions to B2B and B2C brands within education, automotive, financial services, leisure and charity.
They're a friendly, motivated team of 40 people based in attractive, easily accessible offices with parking on site. They are IPA Platinum accredited and invest heavily in training and development for their staff.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency. They are looking for a digitally astute Account Manager to join their growing team. If you have experience in using a digital asset management tool and/or are familiar with running marketing automation programmes like Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot this should suit you very well.
The clients are high end automotive brands so an interest in cars and or luxury products would help but is far from essential. The main job responsibilities are listed below…
- Working on a global account
- Management of a digital asset management tool
- Running marketing automation programmes for a major automotive brand
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Running Eloqua campaigns under the supervision of an experienced consultant
What's in it for you?
This agency pay well, you can expect a basic of £30-35k dependent on experience, they provide a fun, collaboratively environment and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff (IPS Platinum accreditation for CPD).
In addition, you can expect to receive,
- Flexible working hours
- Regular drinks/meal at the company's expense
- Pension 5%
- Generous holiday allowance, 23 days plus Christmas with the ability to buy more
- Monthly check ins
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free fruit
- Gym membership
- Wellbeing day off
If you'd like to find out more, please contact
Apply for Marketing Automation Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly