Senior Data Strategist
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for our clients. Our new agency provides end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. We bring together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists, technologists and so many more expert minds, across 90 markets. With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms. We deliver world class, inspiring work that has impact! In the UK specifically, our client list includes brands such as; Shell, BT, HSBC, Microsoft, Selfridges, Nestle and Samsung. Our breakthrough creativity has always helped our clients’ businesses succeed and we’re proud to have been voted Campaign’s Customer Engagement Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018.
What you'll be doing?
- You will be an ambassador for data insights informing business decisions across our clients and WT.
- You will work with marketing clients and colleagues to develop and deliver data & insight activities centred on CRM targeting, personalisation, measurement and optimisation across multiple digital channels.
- You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative.
- You will be joining an award winning Data Strategy and Insights Department, including most recently being named Best Data and Analytics Team at the 2018 Data IQ Awards.
- You’ll be the ‘glue’ integrating data and analytics with broader marketing strategy to develop connected data-inspired CRM.
- Collaboration is key to this role - you’ll be working closely with analysts, strategists, account and campaign delivery teams as well as multiple client stakeholders.
Who are you?
You'll be well versed within a data function, preferably within an agency environment or similar with transferable experience. You should have excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills and be able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline. You'll be a strategic thinker with strong knowledge of CRM and digital marketing. This is not a hands on role but use / awareness of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Campaign Management tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign)
- Data Management Platforms (e.g. Krux, Adobe Audience Manager)
- Website analytics & personalisation/testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics & Target)
- Social analytics tools (e.g. Sysomos, Radian 6)
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau)
- Data analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, SPSS, Faststats)
What can we offer you?
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.