Major Players are working with a full service agency located in London, together we are looking for a client facing Project Manager to join their busy team. The project manager will have experience working across integrated projects including print, digital, social and TV.
- Completely responsible for all project deliverables and workflow, following client briefs and deadlines, setting internal briefs and deadlines
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors building our contact book within a range of creative disciplines
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Meet budgetary objectives for both the business and client and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong integrated production background
- Experience managing projects from various creative disciplines - website, digital, social, content and strategy.
- Previous agency or multiple stakeholder experience with the ability to seamlessly lead several projects/teams at one time
- Proven working experience in Project Management end to end, including documenting and tracking timing plans, statement of work, contracts, production schedules, managing resources and managing a project team.
Please get in touch with an up to date version of your cv if this is of interest.